Barefoot Writer’s Sister Writing Organizations Show You Where to Find the Best Web Content Writer Jobs, Give SEO Content Writing Tips, and Much, Much More!
Wealthy Web Writer helps writers everywhere make money writing online copy.
After all, the web is constantly changing. That means web writers face unique opportunities and challenges that simply aren’t addressed on the numerous websites, blogs, and forums that tackle Internet marketing issues.
That’s why Wealthy Web Writer was launched back in 2010… to provide a comprehensive resource and community for anyone seeking to become a web copywriter. It’s since grown into a valuable asset for both new and advanced web writers, filled with tips on how to land web content writer jobs, the latest SEO content writing tips, and more.
Here’s just some of what you gain by joining the Wealthy Web Writer:
- Strategic roadmaps to guide you as you launch and build your online writing career
- Articles, blogs, webinars, and teleconferences from approachable experts who specialize in a variety of the highest-paying web writing fields
- Timely answers to all your questions from working web writers
- A comprehensive pricing guide that gives you the insight you need to set and grow your rates
- Monthly inspiration from Reality Bloggers working to build their own successful writing businesses
- Various copywriter definitions, types of writing projects, and other writing-related topics explained
- A place to meet, get to know, and talk shop with fellow web writers—not to mention a friendly way to connect with peers
- And much more!
Whether you’re looking to learn new writing skills, improve the ones you have, stay on top of industry changes, find clients who value those skills and are willing to pay top dollar, or take your web-writing business to the next level, Wealthy Web Writer is a one-stop shop.
B2B (business-to-business) marketers are urgently looking for professional business writers who understand B2B marketing trends. If you understand the key differences between B2B and B2C copywriting, you could quickly and easily impact your bottom line as a paid writer.
Simply take the time to learn how to write B2B copy for websites, white papers, videos, case studies, and more, you could become an in-demand writer for B2B marketers working to reach their sales goals.
Through the B2B Writing Success Website, you’ll connect with working B2B professionals who show you exactly how to advance in your career as a B2B copywriter. Not only that, but you’ll have discounted access to the best copywriting courses anywhere. That includes everything from insider secrets on the exploding video trends in the B2B market to learning the marketing trends of the B2B writing world.
Here’s what you’ll enjoy as a member of B2B Writing Success:
- A library of daily articles that cover every topic in the B2B writing world, from video to writing emails, case studies to social media marketing, lead generation to web writing, and everything in between
- Business-building guides that tell you exactly what you need to know, from business basics to advanced marketing strategies, advice on landing and working with clients, or even project pricing guides
- How-to-succeed videos along with live training sessions from well-regarded B2B writing experts, including Steve Slaunwhite, Gordon Graham, Ed Gandia, Bob Bly, Nick Usborne, and many more
- Easy-to-use templates that make it a snap to start any B2B project that comes your way
- Timely and friendly answers to any question you may have from working B2B writers
- A support system with insight and encouragement from others on the same writing path as you
- Business roadmaps to guide you no matter where you are in growing your writing business
- Access to real-time, paid writing opportunities plus built-in networking options so you can expand your business fast
- And so much more!
Known as the “surest route to six-figures,” B2B copywriting is a safe and reliable way to build your writing business. With help from B2B Writing Success, you’ll discover how to get started, how to set your prices, and even how to increase your per-project income by as much as 50%.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance is the first and only organization that caters to the specific needs of direct-response industry writers. It’s specifically designed for writers who want to master the exciting and lucrative art of persuasive writing – and advance their careers in a real and meaningful way.
Whether your goal is to pull in a part-time writing income or to go on to become a full-time copywriter for a Fortune 500 company, this alliance has your back. That means everything from cheering for your successes, helping you through hurdles, and answering every question that comes up along the way.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance offers you complete, insider-access to an incredible list of career-changing resources. That includes:
- Your very own on-demand training library
- Unlimited access to special reports including “Copywriting Tricks of the Trade: 50 Essential Secrets That EVERY Copywriter Should Know” and “How to Develop a Unique Message that Sells”
- The privilege of logging on to the “Ultimate Clip File”—a growing list of control-busting direct mail letters, organized by genre and yours to study and use for inspiration
- A weekly practice assignment to help sharpen your writing skills
- Bob Bly’s revered “Copywriting Starter Kit” – worth nearly $100 but yours free with membership
- Invitations to live events, workshops, and teleconferences featuring experts in various writing fields
- Full explanation and examples of the ultimate copywriter definition, including the type of writer who lives a freedom-filled life of their own choosing
- Admittance to an active and supportive forum with fellow writers
- A “deal of the month” bargain that connects you with established, leading training programs for deep discounts
- And more!
DirectResponseJobs.com is a free job board built to help marketers locate well-trained, highly-skilled freelance copywriters and researchers. The marketers who post jobs on this site offer both full-time and part-time employment to professional writers. Jobs may involve writing advertising copy, promotional materials, brochures, web pages, online copy, emails, auto-responders, lift notes, and a variety of other projects including web content writing jobs and SEO content writing opportunities.
Every day talented, AWAI-trained copywriters come to DirectResponseJobs.com to search for listings of current direct-response copywriting jobs. And the best part? It’s free!
To gain access, simply complete the Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting. Why? Because the marketers who post jobs on DirectResponseJobs.com are looking for writers who’ve had preeminent training in persuasive writing. AWAI stands behind their guarantee that writers who can access this job site are well-worth the investment any marketer is willing to pay, and those marketers typically offer handsome fees as a result.