Careers in Writing: Doing Well While Doing Good as a Cause Marketing Specialist
If you’re interested in different careers in writing, know that you don’t have to choose between making money and “doing good.”
You can accomplish both as a Cause Marketing Specialist.
That’s because modern companies know it’s not enough to focus on their bottom line. They also need to build their communities and make their mark on the world in a positive way if they really want to see their businesses soar.
In short, they’ve realized giving back to their communities is a sound financial decision, as well as a socially responsible one. Besides that, consumers don’t just expect it—they demand it.
Experts say our modern world is transitioning to an “age of higher consciousness” — meaning consumers expect their favorite brands to not only put out quality products, but also to be good corporate citizens.
The good news for anyone seeking freelance writing employment is that these companies need help writing their cause marketing campaigns.
That spells big opportunity for copywriters who are also interested in doing well by doing good.
The cutting-edge program Copywriting for a Cause: How to Profit as a Writer and Make a Difference in the World guides you through how to write for cause marketing campaigns. In it, you’ll discover…
- The best way to write copy that “sells” a cause in an honest, straightforward-but-persuasive way
- How to incorporate the “MORAL” approach into your cause writing, and how to use it to build credibility for a cause campaign
- 8 unique ways you can position your cause so it resonates in the hearts and minds of prospects
- The most essential element you need in a well-run cause campaign
- Which powerful words you’ll want to use to elicit a response in a cause campaign
- Why certain emotions are most effective in cause marketing, and which ones to focus on
- The psychological factors the best cause campaigns draw out emotional responses from the readers
Most importantly, you’ll learn exactly how to position yourself as a Cause Marketing Specialist, making you irresistible to companies involved with cause campaigns.
This is a great way to work with freelance writing clients, earn a good living as a writer, and be part of the good causes of the world. Barefoot Writer will help you get started.
Barefoot Writer is a Division of AWAI (American Writers & Artists, Inc.)